Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wasted space

Because phones have cameras on them it means you can take photos of anything. This is great usually but also my phone photo album is so full of crap that I don't know where or how to begin cleaning it up.

When I see this photo as a thumbnail it does not look appetising. Usually I have no idea what it is.

It is a rye bread and it was delicious but when I see it in my photos I see that it is not as good looking as it tasted, it looks more like the lovechild of an armadillo and some crap (absolutely no disrespect to Mickey "Mikey Doubleword" Blue Eyes, who makes a delicious rye bread and who I hope will continue to allow me to eat his baked goods which I love).

This cock on a tenner seemed hilarious. Especially because it came as change from a middle aged woman in a home wares shop. But do I really need to see it every time I scroll through my pictures?! (Just kidding, I love seeing it every time.)



And speaking of cocks, that sure is why I photographed this bowl of guacamole, but now I just feel hungry whenever I see it.


Why did I take this picture?

This delicious croquette looks like fried white turd and for some reason I photographed it after I'd squeezed the lemon. It's so ugly.



And all these photos:


I really gotta clean my phone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment