Friday, June 24, 2011

TGIF again

So it's Friday again. For reals. And I'm about to go down the beach.

That should be nice.

Last time I was at the supermarket down there I thought I would splash out and buy a banana. If you liked cock on a tenner, you may also enjoy cock on a 'nana, which I found while choosing my bananas.


By Rhys. Or I guess it could be for Rhys. I like to think it is by Rhys though, you know, he just signed his drawing like any artist does.

Personally I think it is a little more crude than cock on a tenner, not nearly as special. Perhaps it is because by signing it Rhys has taken out some of the mystery.

Anyways, I hope you have a nice weekend. I plan too.

1 comment:

  1. A whole new level in banana art, unsigned:

    http://nickholmes.tumblr.com/post/6880219687/worth-doing

    ReplyDelete