Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's all true

Yes, it is all true! Here at MSC we think quite highly of Ewan. Yes we do. And I certainly understand why you felt you couldn't post that post yesterday with stupid Blogger not allowing you to upload pictures (thanks for nothing Blogger).

And while I can confirm that our feelings for Ewan are brotherly to our feelings to Marky Mark, I should certainly clarify that those actual feelings are not in the least brotherly. [Updated to add:] Wow! You did not say that our feelings were brothers at all. But that our feelings for Marky Mark were brotherly. Which does make much more sense. And which makes me less confused about what you were saying. I guess a) My eyes were a bit distracted at the time of reading (and by reading I mean noticing there were words in between all the pretty pictures) your post initially and b) brotherly feelings + Marky Mark does not compute.

Looking over this Ewan Tribute post (and believe me, I have looked at it plenty) I am really struck how he has maintained his good looks and generally speciallness throughout the ages. And this is a true sign of speciallness I have to think.

You know what else I really like about Ewan? His Scottish accent. I freaking love a Scottish accent. It is a bit or a chicken and egg scenario I admit. Do I love that accent because of Ewan or do I love Ewan's accent because it's a great accent?

Let's watch Ewan talk about playing Iago in Othello and think about how great the accent is. (See we are not just trashbags here, we are also intellectuals.)

No comments:

Post a Comment