Thursday, June 2, 2011

I wish it wasn't going to end

I am so glad you posted about this, but it is making me feel so many feelings I have to write a list to make sure I capture them all.

1. I love Harry Potter too and I am so friggen excited about HP7.

I totally share your love for HP. I remember reading the first three books and thinking oh yeah, these are fine, I guess I’ll keep reading them. But then I read Goblet of Fire and it totally blew my mind. And without spoiling anything for people who may not yet have gone on the Harry Potter journey, NOTHING IS THE SAME AFTER HP4. Anyway. Like you said, I love HP and I can’t wait for the next movie.

2. There is no such thing as loving Ron Weasley too much. Or any of the HP crew.

Ron Weasley has a certain je ne sais quoi. It’s plain to see. I don’t bother thinking about whether, when push came to shove, I would do it with him because the early warning I am getting is that the answer is yes and I have to stop talking about this.

3. Daniel Radcliffe is awesome, I don’t care what anyone says.

Because I love HP and because my Mum loves musical theater, we went to see How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying on Broadway, starring Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter. I thought it was great and I thought he was great! He can totally sing and dance. Who knows where he found the time to learn that stuff!? But seriously, he was awesome, which was very reassuring because I worry about child stars, especially those with the responsibility for ridding the world of the most evil wizard that ever lived. But I think it’s all going to be OK for D-Rad.

4. CHUT UP ABOUT THE LIBRARY RESERVATION SYSTEM MANIPULATION I USED TO DO. SHEESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment