Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bringing up Baby

I'm glad that Niecey loved the footy. And in many ways I'm not surprised. When we took Baby to see Joss Whedon he loved the shit out of it, right.


Like he could sense all the excitement in the room and was totally just vibing off it. Man.

I am thinking of taking Baby to the football too, but of course, I am a little torn on this point. As a relative newcomer to football, long time hater really, I am still conflicted about my own feelings on the sport, let alone how to bring up baby on this point.

I mean, first I just thought football was some dumb thing. But then I went to a match and I saw all those machine men running around, felt the excitement. Well I kind of fell in love with it. But I also still kind of hate it. That fucked up macho culture. Frankly, I don't know how you reconcile this.

I know not all footballers are fucked up macho a-holes. Most of my favourite footballers are footballers after all.

This guy


This guy


And this guy

Who when I did a google image search for also came up with pics for this guy

HAHA. Joaquin Phoenix isn't Max Rooke! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment