Thursday, June 30, 2011

What happened to Tony?

In my mind, today's morning post begs three questions. The first, obviously, is WTF is a daisy bike, which you have already done all you can to answer.


The second, is where can we find a daisy bike and when can we get together to ride the heck out if it? It sounds like PK and Phran had the best time ever riding that daisy bike! It also sounds like daisy bikes can only be ridden in one direction: towards bona fide hilarious shenanigans! I'm serious, I want a shot on one.

I am kind of imagining it to be the terrestrial equivalent of those water bikes that you used to be able to hire on Albert Park Lake. You know, these ones:




I hired one once, because I saw some people on it looking like they were having a whale of a time. Laughing, joking, you know. I can't remember who I was with but we realised it was a terrible idea fairly soon after we started paddling. Why would we think that maneuvering a large object around a body of water using only the muscles in our legs would be more fun than, say, sitting around and just having a nice time? Idiots. Still, I kind of want to have another go, if we can't find a daisy bike to hire.



The final and most pressing question is: if not at the hands of PK and Phran, how did Tony die? Perhaps you could write a comment below and tell everyone. Also, if LB has a picture of Tony lying around, I would like to see that too, because I suspect he is really cute and it will add some flavour to the story for me.

2 comments:

  1. Tony died of cancer years later. The car accident did not leave any known negative effects.

    ReplyDelete