Friday, June 24, 2011

TGIF, agreed

Rhys' cock on a 'nana is pretty funny. But I guess I do prefer cock on a tenner.
I guess my issue with cock on a 'nana is that it's all a bit obvious.
Drawing a phallus on an phallic object is kind of like a double negative. If Rhys had drawn a cock on a melon I might have been more impressed. Like when people write down the name of a colour, but use ink that is a different colour to write it. Like this: red and blue. So awesome, right? But Rhys' work does not impress or surprise me very much at all. I guess on some level, I've always expected to see cock on a 'nana.
Anyway, further to yesterday's penguin posts, let me say: oh shit!
Is anyone else worried about this?
Though perhaps the penguin is acting strangely because a freaking horse is walking past it and that is not something a penguin should ever have to see.
I'm really worried about Pingu!

No comments:

Post a Comment