Wednesday, June 29, 2011

And the answer is...

Well when I saw that picture I instantly knew who it was! The offspring of Alec Baldwin and George Clooney! But then I saw there were a few flaws in my theory. Like the guy in that picture is way too old to be their child. And even though I am pretty sure Science can make a baby from two eggs and thus could maybe do it from two sperm (is that how Science works?) it probably couldn't have done it way back when that guy was born.

In my theory Alec Baldwin was clearly the parent with the strongest genes so there is the answer. It guess it took me about 2.5 seconds to figure that out, but the picture in your post was very clear, not blurry at all. So I don't think it is a test of anyone's skillz. Because my face recognition skillz are quite good. But, as I recently learnt, not awesome. The other day I totally thought Ron Perlman was Tom Waits.


WTF?! LB corrected me. And this is the most embarrassing bit of all, because he sees random fat dudes in the street and thinks it's Bert Newton.

Anyway I digress. After thinking about the offspring of Alec and George I thought I should see if I could find their face's mashed together. I couldn't. But I did find this website. There was no baby Alorge on it but I did learn that Rebecca Romijn has the strongest face in the world! Her face doesn't look mashed at all!

I also learned that Julia Roberts' smile is as stupid as ever.

Now I hope all this facemash talk has distracted from the fact that perhaps I should've been talking about some mad skill I should (but don't) have!

No comments:

Post a Comment