Monday, June 6, 2011

The things that wake me up in the morning

This is a major coincidence. While you were posting this, I was at Piedemontes buying the ingredients for a meatball sub! You see, I didn't get around to eating one while in the Americas and because I was too tired to eat dinner last night (and full from the delicious treats you baked) I woke up with a hankering for one. The meatballs are simmering right now.
***timelapse***
The meatballs are in my tummy right now. That feels better.
But back to your post. I love the sound of your vegetarian meatball sub but gee, I love the heck out of the sound of the things you were going to cook for your Masterchef dessert plate.
Orange custard? Cinnamon chocolate ice cream? Yes please! Personally, I could take or leave the biscuit. Maybe I would have served the orange custard in a little tart case though. But that's because I think everything is better with pastry.
While we are on the topic of imaginary Masterchef, I think that at some point on your food journey you should make that chocolate/cinnamon/chilli icecream you sometimes make. What a taste sensation. I think it might be the best icecream I have ever had in fact. So good that even pastry couldn't improve. So good that even if it was on a dessert platter next to some pastry, I would choose the ice cream. God, now I'm thinking about it, I cant think about anything else.
***timelapse***
You guys should probably just go on with your days, I don't think i'm coming back from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment