Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yes, the show does rule, it's true

Oh man, I love the heck out of the show.  
We were never allowed to go when I was little, but I went a few years ago with AB and Coco and we had the best time ever. We went to the pig races and they chose me to lead the cheerleading for Swifty, one of the pigs who was racing. They chose me out of all the people! They gave me a flag and when I waved it, everyone had to cheer. It would be fair to say that Swifty got a lot of support that day.

This is not Swifty, it is a picture of a pig that is on the internet.
Lets hope that's what a pig looks like when it's having a really good time.

Anyway, I had a top day, and it looks like your day ruled just as much.
Just quickly though, those Irish setters are the cutest (after Doggy, who is one of the cutest and best dog ever, as articulated here and here ). Also, that chicken with the black and white feathers looks like it is wearing that Alexander McQueen dress I saw that time. Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment