Friday, October 28, 2011

What I have loved this week (AM)

I have loved a few things this week.

Corn of course. But what else is new.

And this delicious tzatziki I made and ate on a tofu kebab but which was even better the next day when the garlic had infused the whole thing deliciously and I ate it on corn chips.

I loved some clothes I tried on but didn't buy because I like to pretend I am not a clothes junky even though I have been thinking about them all week.

I loved those things, but not as much as this awesome thing that Russeth sent me the link to. (Thank you Russeth.)

Remember when video clips were awesome? Like when people like Spike Jonze and Michel Gondry used to make them? The good old days.

Of course there are still some good clips around these days. But in the old days of the 90s and early 2000s great video clips were around all the time. They could be kind of fucked up, but somehow adorable. Messy and magical. Well that's what this is! It's a video clip for Duck Sauce. And, um, it's freakin' awesome.

Look, no-one loves a dick joke more than Russeth, and sure, maybe that's what attracted him to this video clip. But guys, do yourself a favour and watch this! The loveliest dick joke I have seen in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment