Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A day in Horsham (PM)

WOW! Horsham!

I bet there are people out there thinking, "Pah, a night at the Horsham Motor Inn, how very unimpressive." But did you see all those facilities?!?!

My house doesn't have even half that stuff!

A queen size bed. That is where my facilities list ends. Oh, and I have a remote colour TV. Not that remote, I mean it is still in my living room. And not far from my couch. But if they mean remote controlled I do have one of those.

That place has Horsham's finest accommodation! TWO BEDROOM SUITES! A disabled persons unit! (Is that place also a hospital?) And an indoor pool! Just the other day LB and I were talking about how we always thought that an indoor pool meant you had really made it. Like your house is so goddamned big you can fit a POOL in it. Horsham Motor Inn, you have made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment