Monday, October 24, 2011

Superbad (PM)

Superman Returns is a joke to me mate, I can tell you that for sure.

Surely an important success factor for any film is that the audience remembers what happened in it. All I remember of that film is that some scenes go down near a body of water. That's all. I don't think the film makers can pat themselves on the back for that.

As opposed to the people who made Superbad, who should be high-fiving the heck out of each other due to the many details of that film which I think about regularly and never fail to be delighted by.

Remember the penis drawings at the end? I am never going to stop finding them funny. I am laughing as I write this, because I am thinking of the one that is standing up to a tank in Tiananmen Square. Take a leaf out of Superbad's book, filmmakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment