Friday, October 28, 2011

What I have loved this week (PM)

For me, the most hilarious thing about that clip is the thought of you and Russeth loving on it so much because it's such a romantic dick joke. Ha! You sentimental fools. But yes, it is super hilarious.

The thing I loved most this week was dinner at DOC with Bumblebee.
On my way there, Bee texted me to say "do you like prosecco?" and I thought geez lady, have we met? But then I just got excited about what a fun night it was going to be. 

I wish I had some photos to share but I was having such a nice time I forgot to take any. I am growing to realise that my ability to document a meal for future Miss Soft Crab posts declines in direct proportion to the deliciousness of the food and the awesomeness of the company.
And readers, shit does not get much more delicious than:
  • fior de latte with white anchovies and shaved fennel
  • porcini and truffle oil pizza
  • egg, pancetta and mozarella pizza ( like carbonara, but on a pizza!!!)
I am high fiving myself right now for having eaten that meal. Bee came up with this great idea that we should have the meal in three waves so we wouldn't eat too quickly and the pizza would remain fresh. It was a genius idea and I can recommend it to all of you.

Of course, the experience was enhanced because at DOC, all the waiters looked like they had just left that party in La Dolce Vita, except for our waiter, who looked like this:




I am not joking people, I would never joke about such a thing. 
He was very attentive and kept checking in to see if we were ready for the next wave. At one point he told us either that he really liked us or loved us (Bee, can you remember? he was putting the last pizza on the table at the time so I kind of zoned out).
He might have been drunk but we didn't care.


2 comments:

  1. You are exactly right K. Pretty sure he said "I fucking love you". Or maybe that is my fantasy memory. I think I love him too.

    ReplyDelete