Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Things I like: Japan

I've been thinking about Japan lately.

Perhaps it is because I saw a large crow yesterday and Tokyo is full of those bastards. But in Tokyo they have freakishly large beaks.



In high school I had a friend who had a paranoia about seeing six crows in a day. This had never happened mind you but she got it in her head that if she did it would bring bad luck. She would not stand a chance in Tokyo. Those bastards are everywhere.

Maybe its because Strawberry and Quirk are going there and Strawbs sent me the link to their blog. They leave today, so of course blog so far is just about their plans. Which include what you expect of course.

The Asahi challenge for example.


And Tokyo Disneyland.

I bought LB tickets to Tokyo Disneyland for his birthday when we lived there and it was hands down one of the best days of my life. It was so friggin fun. I had never been on a roller coaster before. Can you believe it?! My childhood was deprived I guess. But that day I went on so many! Tokyo Disneyland is a dry zone. But not for us. We snuck in vodka and drank it mixed into some weird orange drink then went on Space Mountain and the Winnie the Pooh ride and watched the awesome light parade. We were so innocent then.

Maybe it's because my friend, let's call him David, sent me a link to this fascinating article on Japanese faux hymens.

Man, I love that crazy place!

2 comments:

  1. I just read the hymen article: amazing! My favourite bit was, "In order to achieve the better result, woman should moan as if the real hymen is broken".

    I'm thinking about ordering a set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my favourite bit too!

    ReplyDelete