Friday, October 7, 2011

Doppelganger

I love the doppelganger game, though Neville’s version sounds like one I may play if I hadn’t eaten for a few hours and was hysterical.

LB and I play a version of this often. Mostly because he sees regular dudes in the street all the time and thinks they are, usually minor but occasionally major, celebrities. Of course not as badly as his brother Minderbinder and Pickle, who once thought a girl at Meredith was Claire Danes. Actually.

Anyway, because of LB’s frequent mistakes it has become a game whereby whenever we see a person with a passing resemblance to someone we say that someone’s name. I like it best when the person that we see is in fact a minor celebrity but we pretend to think it is a major celebrity. Like when we see Jon Faine and say, “Look, Steven Spielberg”. Funny every time!










No comments:

Post a Comment