Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A day in Horsham (AM)

One of the best things about my job is that I sometimes get to go on field trips to regional Victoria. Yesterday RoRo and I went to Horsham.  It was a swell day.
Here are some highlights/reflections.

We stayed at a motor inn with all of the following facilities. 


Everyone was really friendly, even the door on this Coles Express. 
Some shops made some claims that I found it really hard to believe. 
In case you can't read it, that sign says "More Bargains Rear of Store".
Others, I just found distressing or confusing.
Oh, brother.
What the heck is a two-tooth? Is it delicious? I want one.  

Car bras in Horsham are a lot smaller than in the big smoke,  like training bras. 
But vanilla slice are just as delicious as ever.

Thanks Horsham.


No comments:

Post a Comment