Friday, October 14, 2011

HB LB

Mate, what you're experiencing is a crisis of present giving confidence.You're still a great present giver. Why don't you tell the readers about the time you bought LB a new surfboard? And how, because you are such a great baby mamma, you had the initials LB printed on the surfboard. That was just last Christmas! You've still got it mate. For sure.
My advice to you is to not overthink it. Ribeye and I used to always overthink the presents we got for one another, and it did not yield positive results. This one time, we ended up giving each other the exact same DVD box set for Christmas. It was funny for five minutes but then it was just annoying because we effectively had twenty hours of documentary about the American civil war, which was about nineteen hours too many. Just jokes, I love that documentary. But not two times. I guess it was handy when we broke up though.
Anyway, you'll come up with a shit hot present for LB for sure.

It's Elderbro's birthday just before LBs and I think I am going to buy him a fish for the pond he is making in his back yard. I can write about it here without fear of spoilers because he never reads Miss Soft Crab, he told me so just the other night.


No comments:

Post a Comment