Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mums say the darndest things

Ok guys, I promise that this is the last thing we will say about Barbra Streisand for a while.
I just thought it would be appropriate to give my mum the final word, given that she is the woman responsible for this whole love of Barbra fiasco.

So back when I wrote the original Babs post, I emailed Mum to tell her that she got a special mention on Miss Soft Crab, and sent her the link. Much later (Mum hates the interweb),  I received the following in response:

Hi Darling, I'm quite embarrassed, but pleased to hear that you actually appreciate
Barbra.   I still have "The Way We Were" recorded and watch it from time to time,
and believe it or not I still cry every time.


I couldn't send a comment to your blog as I didn't know what PROFILE meant!!


Bye darling, Love Mum XOX

Hahahahahaa. Oh, Mum.
(Just quickly, sometimes I think she has forgotten my name because she calls me darling so much. )

Also, this is kind of unrelated, but I was just listening to the radio and they said that right now, facebook is as big as the entire internet was in 2004. The whole thing, guys! I wish I knew how big that was, but the truth is I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment