Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sorry we were late

I can advise that I was late to dinner on Friday because Legsley and I were having a drink with the French guy from my work, and then after he left we had to talk about him for a while because he is so handsome he could make a unicorn cry.

But it all worked out in the end with those delicious cocktail bubble cups at Toff. God they were good. May all our cocktails be bubble cups from now on, or margaritas like the ones I had that time in Mexico. *treasured memories*

Speaking of wondering where everyone is, guess who I saw this morning after days and days of absence? Piglet!
He wasn't on the fence, but just sitting on the grass having a nice time. I took this photo of him to show you all:

This is really him, not some bird from the internet!
 I guess he doesn't like being papped though, because he started to lift his wings and looked at me kind of menacingly:

Settle down, little buddy.
Oh well, it was nice to see him, even though he might hate my guts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment