Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday's post (PM)

Mate, I can't help but feel like you are not being entirely honest with the people. For example, you left out the bit about how despite both of us expressing a strong desire to go to the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show and discussing going on Thursday last week, we got together that day but ended up shopping instead. And then enjoying delicious rolls. And yours had chips in it!

Sorry, guys, we got distracted.I really thought this was going to be the year it happened. I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, I'm going to bring the international  aspect to to Miss Soft Crab Flower and Garden Show: Photographs on My Computer That Involve Flowers.

This is a garden I saw in Warsaw. It is a garden plot really, part of a huge garden space where people that live in flats are designated plots to plant their gardens. They were beautiful. The people hang out in their gardens and there were fat little bumblebees. I guess walking around there is a little bit like walking around MIFAGS.

HOLLYHOCK! Amsterdam is full of hollyhock. It is great. And some of them are black!


This is a tree I saw in Telc, Czech Republic. I took a photo of the tree because it was hollow and cool. And only later realised that JESUS CHRIST SEEMED TO BE LIVING IN THE TREE!!! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment