Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday's post (AM)

I will not lie to you people, sometimes I lack inspiration. In fact, today that is not exactly the situation, I have things I want to talk about, like why doesn't James McAvoy work more?


Me, I blame that action movie he made with Jolie. He is not an action hero, he is a sensitive hunk. And I know people don't like to be typecast, but if you got it use it McAvoy! But I don't want to write a post about that because this Friday it is already time for  Hunk of the Month Club (yep we are excited) and although for some of us too many hunks is never enough I know not all our readers roll that way.

I kind of want to talk about the goddamn pimple I've got that is huge as a mutha ucker and how I've got enough shit on my plate without having to worry about pimples on my face, but this seems a little self-indulgent.

And I also want to discuss why British chefs always have to have so much fat in their recipes, but at this stage all I really have to say about that is, 'damn British chefs, why you always gotta have so much fat in your recipes'.

So I turned to the Internet for inspiration. In fact I turned to Wikipedia. Inspiration has a lot of Wikipedia pages. According to Wikipedia, inspiration or inspire may refer to: artistic inspiration, biblical inspiration, creative inspiration, inhalation, the movement of air into the lungs, breathing in. It also listed 2 cars, 6 business ventures (inlcuding Christina Aguilera's fragrance Inspire), 3 films, 1 geographical thing, 9 albums, 2 songs, and 2 listing under literature: inspirational fiction; and Inspire (magazine), an online magazine published by the terrorist organization al-Qaeda.

I guess it is kind of funny that Christina Aguilera's perfume has the same name as al-Qaeda's online English magazine. HAHAHAHA. Yeah,. that is kind of funny. Hey, thanks Wikipedia.

4 comments:

  1. For christ's sake, why didn't you do F.C. today???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to get more hits from the CIA and ASIO?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any audience is a good audience! Fingers crossed!

      Delete