Monday, April 16, 2012

Sounds like my Friday night (PM)

Oh geez, Mate. You should have warned me that the story of your Friday night was a sad story! You know I can't handle stories about ageing institutions that were once thriving but are now struggling to find their place in the modern world. Just the other night I got really depressed watching  We need to talk about Kevin because in it, Tilda Swinton worlds at a travel agent and I kept thinking if this was real, all those people would be out of a job now, which I'm pretty sure is not the reaction the filmmakers were hoping for. Everything about that RSL story makes me feel sad, especially the train drawing. That train looks so so sad! I bet Baby liked it though. And LB. Did LB enjoy his meal? I hope so.

I'm sorry you got sick from the frozen pencil fish, but I think you guys should go back and give them another shot. I'll come if you like. Maybe I'll try to convince Midbro to come, and bring Niecey and Piglet. Anyone who would draw such a sad train needs our support.




No comments:

Post a Comment