Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Things I hope I never have to see again (PM)

You know mate, I didn't even know that the Logies were on until yesterday when I saw a headline that Hamish Blake won the gold Logie. That was all. I did not engage or hear/read anything else. I guess it is safe to say I could not care less. But your post did raise some questions.

Why didn't someone tell Asher Keddie to wear a slip?

Why didn't Crazy Princess's publicist and Joel Selwood's manager find more appropriate people for them to date? Surely no-one is buying Crazy Princess and Joel Selwood as a couple.

Why is Twiggly such a.freak?

But The Voice has me asking questions too!

Seal, why dont' you do good reality TV like your soon to be ex-wife?

Delta, have you had plastic surgery? You look weird.

Keith Urban and whichever Madden guy that Madden guy is...no I got nothing for you guys.

2 comments:

  1. that one from home and away is from geelong, probably have the same PR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, 2 birds one stone. I guess it makes sense.

      Delete