Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIF. That's all. (PM)

Geez, mate, no wonder you are TGIFing so hard. What a lame week you have had. What kind of a d-bag snaps off someone's windscreen wiper? Geez, a-hole, get a life. At least you don't live far from a Kmart, those guys will totally sell you a new windscreen wiper.

I am actually just the opposite of TGIFing. I am OMIFing. (That means oh, man, it's Friday.) Cause I only work on Mondays and Fridays and what with Easter it feels like I haven't worked in about a million years. So I had about a million emails to deal with today and blah blah, you know how it is.

Still I can't complain at all really. Yesterday I went to the zoo and I saw a motherflipping baby orangutan! Have you ever seen one of these guys up close. It is the cutest freaking thing. THE CUTEST!



Anyway, let's get back to Friday. I have this playlist on my iPod of songs I used to listen to on my way to work on Friday mornings when Friday used to mean something to me, to get in the mood for the weekend. It starts with R Kelly and ends with Snoop Dogg. Yeah, it's really good. Here is a golden track from that playlist. Let's let our Friday on!

No comments:

Post a Comment