Monday, April 23, 2012

In praise of siblings (PM)

Siblings do rule!

I've got two of 'em and they are both swell. Sadly I did not see them this weekend. But I did see some of LB's.

I learned from Paz that he is so blind he did not see K at the supermarket the other day. So that he did not see her expectant face looking up at him  fall as he walked past ignoring her (K's words not mine). I also learned that he has worn through yet another pair of shoes and, seriously, that guy is walking around with his socks touching the ground through his shoes. Not for the first time mind you.

I also learned that while siblings do rule, and therefore I'd like to give Baby one, I do not want to give him three. LB's sister is pregnant with her fourth baby and boy does that look tiring.

Siblings rule! In moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment