Friday, May 11, 2012

Treasured memories of Hobart (PM)

No wonder you haven’t stopped thinking about Hobart, Mate. It’s only one of the world’s best places.

You know, David went the week before us and when I asked him how it was he emailed me and said ‘Spectacular, excellent, and wonderful.’ I thought he had to be overstating it but basically I feel like I my experience was exactly those things! Chickpea kept saying she wanted to move there. Man, I wish she would! You know, so I had an excuse to visit more.

Then perhaps we can all move there! Why wouldn’t we:


The view from MONA! I know, right?!


K and art.

Chickpea and Baby checking out the art. Everytime Baby liked an art he would say "I love it! Have it!"


MONA's Moo Brew on the boat home from MONA. Effing yum!

Thor Friendship by night. Thor Friendship is coming!

Remember the cheese?!
 


Up close and personal with that sweet, ripe cheese

Leaving Bruny Island. Why did we have to leave?!



No comments:

Post a Comment