Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An open letter to Harvey Norman (PS/PM)

Dear Harvey Norman,

What the eff is wrong with you?!?! 


Truth be told I haven't seen the ad K wrote about this morning, 'cause, you know I am too busy in the kitchen and the only people that watch TV in my household are my boyfriend and son. Jokies! IDIOTS! As if! I just haven't seen your stupid ad because fortune has smiled upon me I guess. If I had seen it though I would be feeling exactly like K is. In fact I am feeling the exact way K is.

Do you know how I feel when my team is playing and I am cooking and I come in to look at the TV briefly and see my boyfriend watching the footy. I feel fucking resentful.

Eff you Harvey Norman. EFF YOU!!!

Also, seriously, I know you are a successful business, but I would never buy a TV from you. Even before this despicable ad, your ads have never, ever appealed to me. So there!

Love
J

No comments:

Post a Comment