Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dogs of my dreams (PM)

I have also spent a lot of time in my life looking at dogs on the internet. Not 'cause I was looking for one, just because they are adorable.

When LB and I lived in Japan, in a time before smart phones, we would have to wait months for pictures and videos of Doggy to come from back home. Eventually LB's soon-to-be brother-in-law, B2, sent us a video of Doggy frolicking through the park set to Pearl Jam. Sadly I don't know where that video is anymore, and weirdly there is nothing that even comes close on YouTube.

Anyway during those months of waiting we had to make do looking at pictures of Irish setters on the interweb. We felt kind of dirty actually, just looking at Irish setter websites for hours on end.

Anyway enough of my seedy past. Now I sometimes look dogs up because I want to see cute things or because I want to convince K to get a dog. Like yesterday when I sent her a bunch of pictures of Italian greyhounds looking super cute:



CAN YOU EFFING BELIEVE HOW CUTE THIS IS?!?!


And that was before I even knew about the fact that "the young dog is often particularly active, and this high level of activity may lead them to attempt ill-advised feats of athleticism that can result in injury."

My mission here is clear. I will not rest until K owns one of these adorable little guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment