Wednesday, May 16, 2012

By George, I thought I had it (PM)

Look Mate, your hair is awesome and  every second you spend disliking it is a wasted second. And you know what wasted seconds add up to? Minutes, Mate, Minutes. If you let this shit get out of hand, you are damned well going to waste minutes, THATS RIGHT, MINUTES of your life hating hair that in fact, everyone else loves. But yes, a wash and a blowdry really does help one feel good about one's hair. Or in my case, washing/drying my fringe, not even my whole head, makes me feel much better about things, indeed, like I'm the only girl in the world (as Rihanna would say).

That reminds me. Have you ever used dry shampoo? This lady uses it and she thinks its great. I don't know this lady, but she seems to know a thing or two about a thing or two (well, beauty products and make up and the like). As a very lazy person, dry shampoo seems ripe with potential for me. I'm going to try it some time. I'll tell you guys all about it if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment