Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The dream is over (PM)

Look guys, I'm not proud of what happened last night, but it happened and I can't change it now. 

And plus, J is being pretty selective in her account of the evening. Shortly after the bit where J was all lying on the floor looking shot out, I came downstairs for a glass of water and J joined chickpea on the couch for a bit. Before long, I heard her say:        

"I would kill myself if I had to sing this song on TV."

I enquired after the song that was being sung, but J didn't know what it was.

Moments later, when the song was all sung,  I heard Chickers say "Well I don't think there's any doubt, Darren is the clear winner", to which J replied "Agreed!".

I'm pretty sure she liked what she saw, and I'm pretty sure it will only be a matter of days before she searches for, and discovers this:





No comments:

Post a Comment