Monday, May 14, 2012

TGIM (PM)

Well Mate, not only is this week full of ace things, but it got off to a pretty rad start for me because I washed all my linen yesterday and then had a shower and washed my hair before bed last night.  I guess it would be fair to say that I feel like the cleanest and most mature person in the world.

So May has really delivered for us. First Hobart, now Prince, Pickle, Minderbinder, a birthday and the eternal love of two of the nicest and cutest people you could ever hope to meet. Talk about playing to win, May.

But, as you said Mate, balance is important to ensure we don't go crazy from all the awesomeness.

As always, balance for me will come via some serious anxiety over the following things:

  • work*
  • whether I will finish making the dress I am wearing to the wedding in time for the wedding^
  • whether that dress will look as awesome in real life as it does in my imagination^
  • whether I should get a dog*
  • whether the spider that came in to my house on Friday night but then went missing on Saturday afternoon will pop up again^
  • whether I will injure myself trying to escape the spider, should it catch me by surprise and cause me to be terrified. ^

So I guess things are pretty balanced.


*Ongoing cause of anxiety
^Acute anxiety

1 comment:

  1. Hi K, you might want to look at these Italian Greyhound rescue dogs: http://www.iggyrescue.com.au. Also if you had a dog I would help out with walks and good times if you needed, if we continued to live close.

    ReplyDelete