Monday, May 21, 2012

I think I have something in my eye (PM)

Mate, your mother truly is the most adorable lady in the world. Not to disrespect my own mother who, along with my dad,  truly did me a solid this weekend by driving all the way to Bacchus Marsh and even staying in the freezing cold, blue carpeted Bacchus Marsh Budget Motel just so they could look after Baby allowing me to fully enjoy Blizzie’s beautiful wedding unfettered and not having to look for Baby in the bush all day.



Still, the only thing I’ve got in my eye today is sleep. I’m so tired. Do you know what it is like to have to party on with a bunch of wonderful people, eat delicious food and dance to some great tunes for 12 hours? Well it is great. And so tiring. And that was Saturday. Yesterday all I did was eat and watch TV and still I feel tired. Perhaps it is because I had to do all that in the messy house I left on Friday.

Plus I had this awesome idea to eat a hot, hot burrito for lunch with the idea that the chilli hit would be a wonderful pick-me-up. But check out the size of this thing:


Turns out that eating a giant burrito has just made me even tirederzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment