Friday, December 16, 2011

What's in my bag? (AM)

Do you guys read The Hairpin? I hope you do, because it's very enjoyable. Recently they have been doing this amusing thing where they get their contributors to do a spread on what's in their handbags, like those lady mags do with celebrities, only instead of having $500 face creams like the celebrities do, they have things like band aids and bobby pins. Anyway, blah blah blah blah blah, do you guys want to know what's in my handbag right now? Ok, ok, I'll tell you.

All the things in my handbag!
 Lets go through them one by one, shall we?
1. The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes. Obviously this is the book I'm reading it at the moment, not a book a keep in my bag at all times. I'm enjoying it. Who read Love Etc.? I really liked that book.
2. My iPhone. I need to get a new cover for it. It looks like it has a skin condition.
3. Nars lip gloss in the shade Turkish Delight. I basically bought this because I love rose flavoured turkish delight and all things that are rose flavoured. This gloss is not rose flavoured, and buying it was a mistake.
4. My wallet. It's breaking and I have asked santa to bring me a new one.
5. My keys. Just like yours, probably.
6. My 2012 diary, the one I was waiting for the other day. I love it very much and I like how it has a jumper.
7. My Beats by Dr Dre headphones which I bought as a present to myself when I paid off my HECS. I love those guys so much. I am wearing them right now as a matter of fact.
8. The key to my filing cabinet.
9. A mirror J bought for me ages ago.
10. A handful of pistachio shells. What can I say guys. I guess I ate some pistachios and shoved the shells in my bag one time.
11. My umbrella. No getting caught in the rain for me, readers.
12. My sunglasses.
13. Some tissues I took from a hotel room in Beechworth.
14. Musk lifesavers. I effing love these little bad boys and am in a phase of my life where I want to have the taste of musk in my mouth all the time. If you haven't had one in a while I urge you to try one.
15. Work phone.
16. Reading glasses.
17. Assorted lispticks, specifically: Heat Wave (Nars); Jungle Red (Nars); Lovelorn (MAC); Amplified Girl (MAC); See Sheer (MAC); Insolente (Chanel). For those of you who are wondering, Heat Wave is my favourite, but today I am wearing a blend of See Sheer and Insolente. 
18. Bag change. I like to keep a little change in my bag. It's very useful for those times when you don't quite have enough money in your wallet to buy a coffee. Or when you need to feed a parking meter, or buy yourself some musk lifesavers. Bag change!
19. That's my security pass to get in to work, but you can't really see it and plus, who gives a shit.

Now that I see all the things in my bag, I realise that this is actually quite boring. Sorry guys. Hopefully J has some better stuff in her bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment