Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2012 (PM)

Isn't the 21st century the best! 


To be fair I have only lived in one other century and it was pretty good too. In fact in that century I didn't order things off the internet then sit by my door on the internet tracking a things' whereabouts and waiting for its arrival.  I used to leave the house to buy things, go for walks and when I couldn't get things I made peace with it. Not now. I want all the stuff now, because I know I can have it.

As for 2012, I have no idea how that will go. I guess I will probably buy some more stuff. Not a diary though because: i) I don't have enough engagements to justify one; and ii) I don't have any idea what is going to happen in 2012 and I like it that way and maybe having a diary will change that . 

No comments:

Post a Comment