Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Favourites: Coffee (PM)



I love coffee so much I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant.

I effing love coffee. If I don't have any plans that take me further than the park on a given day I usually contrive some just so I can get a coffee in my gob. And that's usually after having a home brew first thing.

I don't have a home brew on work days and I spend my whole commute to work thinking about how awesome my pre-work coffee is going to be and then without a doubt the worst part of my day (you know, a normal day, not a shit day) is when I know I am on my last sip of coffee. And then I spend the whole morning wondering if I should have another coffee at lunchtime. Wanting one but thinking about the money and the caffeine and the feeding of my addiction.Usually I don't have a lunchtime one, but if I am having lunch at a cafe with someone then I always, always do. In fact after such an occurrence recently I said to Miguel, 'You know, I love coffee so much I always order it if I am given the opportunity, even if it is the wrong thing to do [that coffee had left me kinda wired]. I love coffee so much I always think it is the right thing to do and that it will just make good things better.'  I kinda just want to drink it like water.

This morning I loved the first sip of my coffee so much that when I went back for a second one I completely missed the little sippy hole in the take away lid and narrowly missed getting all that black gold down my front.

Coffee is not just a Friday Favourite is an everyday favourite.

Fuck this! I'm going to get another coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment