Thursday, December 1, 2011

Haiku Thursday (PM)



(Get your AM Haiku right here)

If J's allowed one, then I'm allowed one
Breaking Dawn Part 1.
You sucked so very much. So
Why can't I quit you?
 
Summer
I
Hey Summer. You are
The fairest of the seasons
And you start today!

II
In theory, at least.
I've not forgotten last year.
Summer, where were you?

III
Are you trying to
Avoid Spring? What, did you guys
Hook up or something?

IV
Don't worry about
That. It will be awkward for
Five seconds. Then fine.

V
Plus, you are effing
Summer!  Pretty. Carefree. Hot.
Everyone loves you!

VI
Just tell the spring to
Make like Jacob's top
And get out of here!

(sorry guys, it just slipped out)
 
Shit! I can't stop this thing!

 

1 comment:

  1. Jacob/breaking dawn/ twilight saga is stringer than all of us

    ReplyDelete