Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2012 (AM)

Sample only, not actual diary I bought

The other day I bought a 2012 diary from this website. Here is a list of all the things I thought immediately after I bought it.
  • Awesome. Now I have a 2012 diary, everything is going to be great. 
  • I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I'm pretty sure 2012 is going to be the best year ever. 
  • I am going to be so organised because I will have this new diary, which I just bought online.
  • How great is buying shit online? 
  • Really great, that's how great. So efficient. Just like I'm going to be when I get my new diary.  
  • I honestly can't wait to fill that diary with all the great things I am going to do in 2012. 
  • Yeah, that's right. New great diary = new great things to do.
  • I might even start calling 2012 twenty twelve, instead of two thousand and twelve. 
  • I just think it's where I am at in my life.
Yestesterday, I got an email telling me that my diary had been dispatched. It included a tracking number so I could track my diary's passage to me. Here is a list of all the things I thought when I got the email.
  • Oh man, if there is one thing better than buying stuff online, it's tracking the stuff you have bought online! 
  •  Lets here it for the 21st century! Best century yet.
*clicks on link*
  • What the....
  • What do you mean No information about this item?
  • You'd better have my item, Australia Post!
*clicks link again*
  •  Oh geez, get it together Australia Post.  How long does it take to update a system? It's been three minutes!
*clicks link again, three or four times*
  • This is a bunch of BS!
 ***time lapse of several hours***

*clicks on link again*

  • Oh, score! 
  • There it is!
  • It's been Manifested!
  • Manifested?
  • WTF?
  • WTF is Manifested? 
  • Why can't it just tell me where it is! Like, exactly where it is. In a truck, on a shelf somewhere - I don't care, just tell me!
  • Where is it?
  • Where is it! 
  • Where is it! 
  • Where is it!
  • Where is it!
  • Where is it!
  • Where is it!
  • Where is it?
  • ....
  • .....
  • ..........
  • .............
 I'm not proud of any of this, and I really hope it isn't a portent of how 2012 is going to go. The highs and lows! Sheesh.  I really do think having the diary will help though. And perhaps it will be in my mitts by they time you guys are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment