Wednesday, December 7, 2011

#firstworldproblems (PM)

Don't worry mate. Some days, having it all seems really hard. A shit-hot kit. 100% of meals that blow your mind. What are we, awesome robots? We're not awesome robots. But I do have three additional months of life experience than you do, so let me pass on some advice. If you really want to blow your mind, I recommend getting back to mother flipping basics.
Here are some little tips that work for me.
1. If I really don't know what the eff to wear, I just wear the nicest thing in my wardrobe. Or my red gingham shirt. Both are 100% success stories 100% of the time.
2. If I really don't know what to the eff to have for dinner, I just cook eggs. Do you know how easy it is to delishify an egg? It's like shooting fish in a barrel. The other night I had a deconstructed omelette.  I soft boiled some eggs then made a side of fried mushroom, chilli, spring onion and garlic, dressed with black vinegar, ginger and sesame oil, then sprinkled with toasted black sesame seeds. Effing delicious. Some nights I have straight up soft boiled eggs with toast soldiers and whatever chilli chutney Biggie Little has just made.
Simple as that matey.
Mind  =  Blown.
Effort = Minimal.
#justthewayilikeit

No comments:

Post a Comment