Monday, November 7, 2011

We never even mentioned brioche! (PM)

I am so glad this is out in the open now. Just last night I was having dinner at the Edinburgh Castle and someone ordered the wagyu burger which comes on a brioche bun. I sat there and laughed quietly to myself because I can't encounter a brioche these days without thinking about, well, you know, but  nor can I bring myself to tell people that I'm one half of the blog that the internet sends you to when you go looking for you know what, hence the quiet sniggering instead of normal volume chuckling. But now it's out in the open I'm out of my private shame prison and I can laugh as much as I want when people order burgers on brioche.

But seriously, internet, we never even mentioned brioche. And I don't think we talk about a$$ and d1(k that much either (do we??). So I second all the statements J made with question marks after them.

But I do find that combination of words hilarious. And like the internet has challenged us to write a post that involves these things like it's the most normal thing in the world. Like we were French or something. First legitimate chance I get, I am totally writing about a$$, d1(k and brioche. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment