Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I think my brother is cool (PM)

I really like that backpack and now I want one for myself. But backpacks make me look weird and I don't like having to take them off  when I need to get something out of my bag. I guess I'm not going to buy the backpack. But I love how all you guys have them!

And even though I love my brothers, I can not tell a lie - those dudes are so uncool.

By way of illustration, here is a transcript of a phone conversation I had with Elderbro the other day.

K: So whatchu been up to?
E: I'm making a pond in our back yard.
K: Oh yeah? How come?
E: Ever since I was little, I have wanted a pond.
K: !!!
E: This one is going to be awesome. It is basically like a little river and has different levels and water flowing over stones and will have fish and some frogs in it when I am done.
K: (with enthusiasm I do not feel) Wow guy, that sounds kind of nice
E: Yeah it does.
K: So what else have you been up to? What do you do when your not working?
E: Oh, you know. Muck around with the pond. That's all really.
K: : (

That guy really breaks my heart.

Midbro isn't much better. He's a teacher, after all, and those dudes are never cool.
The other day, I was telling him a story and I was getting pretty excited about the story because that's what sometimes happens when I tell a story. He stopped me half way through and told me he was loving the story and I should keep going, but try to use my inside voice. Whatever Midbro!

You're not cool brothers, but I love you guys! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment