Monday, November 14, 2011

I think my brother is cool (AM)


The other day Russeth and I were sitting in my Mum's living room and when Russeth got up to leave he put some things in his backpack and Mum and I both said, "oooh, that's a nice backpack." He told us he bought it for about $20 online and then we all went to the computer to see if we could find it. It turned out he actually bought it for about $50 and when we found the bag we couldn't find the nice navy one that he had and felt sad. Well, Mum and I felt a bit sad, Russeth probably didn't give  a shit. Come to think of it Mum probably didn't care much either.There was a black version and a khaki version, and quite a nice mustard one, but Russeth's navy one was really the winner.

A few days later I got an email about a sale from the very same e-store from which that bag had come and decided I should have a proper look for the navy bag. So I did. And I found it. Half price! About $20! Just like Russeth had fantacised and lied!


So I bought it. Bought one for Mum too. A few days later when Russeth was visiting I told him I had found the bag in navy and bought it for myself. And for Mum. I told him what a great price I got it for too. He was jealous.

Then about three days later I got a text from him that said exactly this:

Hang on. So are you telling me that you bought the exact same bag as I have?

Umm, the guy told me exactly where to get it. Saw my disappointment at not finding it. Heard my delight at finding it. Had a discussion about me buying it. Thought about it for three days and then that question occurred to him. I guess I think he is cool, cause you know I copied his bag, but maybe he is not as smart as I thought he was.




No comments:

Post a Comment