Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cheese dreams (PM)

You know last night I had pretty intense dreams and even though I woke up thinking about last night's cheese it didn't even occur to me that I'd been having cheese dreams until I read about your Beyonce dream! That dream sounds awesome by the way. I kind of love celebrity dreams. What a shame you didn't get to go out and party with Beyonce. You guys would have had the best time.

In my dream LB and I were checking out a flat to move into. It was huge and full of a big Jewish family, lots of brass instruments and European things.


Perhaps to make up for the fact I did not have celebrity dreams I kept seeing celebrity doppelgangers this morning. First I  saw a woman so beautiful it made me want to cry. She looked like this:

  
Let me just say that I think my mild hangover largely contributed to my emotional response to her beauty. 

Then I saw a man that looked like this:


So weird.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know I've been commenting here everyday lately, but I thought I should let you guys know that last night I had a conversation with R Pat on the phone (in my dreams.) I asked him how his marriage to K Stew was going and told him I was sad I missed the wedding. Then I said, "Well, next time I see you guys, I'd better bring a wedding present...do you have any marital aids?" (This was me being "cute" with R Pat.) And he said really deadpan, "Yes." And then we both burst out laughing. It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like to laugh with R Patz in your dreams, you are going to LOVE haiku Thursday this week Sare.

    ReplyDelete