Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things that are on my mind this (AM)


- Why I set my alarm for 6am so I can go to the gym, but then always always always just roll over and sleep for longer, and then feel annoyed that my sleep was disrupted by the 6am alarm. Why do I do it? Idiot!


- Whether I actually like this dress that I bought on the weekend.
The bodice is pleated and it has a neck tie and belt that you cant really see here.

You can kind of see it here. Not really.


I think I like it. But maybe I just like it because it was originally $300 but I got it for $60. Is that why I like it?

- Whether I find Ralph Fiennes attractive in spite of his creepiness, or because of it.

 Creepy = handsome? 
Come to think of it, I find a lot of creepy people attractive.


This guy:
My first ever movie star crush



This guy: 




I could go on and on but I'm really tired so I wont. But shit guys, is creepy my type? Shit!




No comments:

Post a Comment