Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Elmo (AM)

Anyone that has spent any time here knows how much I live Graham Norton. I think he is hilarious and I think he really brings out the best in his guests. But you know who else I think is a wonderful interviewer, making all his guests appealing? Elmo!

Look, it's possible that I am living in some sort of altered state of reality, given how often I watch Elmo videos on the Internet with Baby, but I really love watching Elmo's interviews and just generally when he hosts guests on sesame street. I know there are people out there that don't dig on the 'Mo, but I think he is a cool cat. Here he is interviewing Neil Patrick Harris.




I should admit that I love NPH. I can't explain it but I do. So perhaps I am a little biased on that interview. But I just think it is really nice and they share a great chemistry. Wanna see another one? Here he interviews David Beckham. Oh, you think that is unreasonable too because I love David Beckham? Whatever. Just enjoy it guys.

And in this video Elmo consoles Norah Jones as she sings about about how sad she is that her friend the letter Y stood her up. I think it is kind of funny, but it is the one time I feel a little confused about Elmo. I know he is meant to be 3 1/2 so maybe he is thinking about when he fed at his mother's monster bosom, because he totally checks out Norah's rack! Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment