Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cheese dreams (AM)

Last night, J and I had a very special dinner with Russeth, David, Welly and Rumpy - a dinner so special that we are not going to blog about it for a few days so that we can really do it justice. Also, perhaps in a few days someone will have put an image of the pork course on the internet, because we forgot to photograph it. At this point, all I can say is that one of the courses involved a cheese so delicious it gave me truly magical cheese dreams.
All cheese dreams are magical, sure. But do all dreams involve hanging out with Beyonce in her bedroom (which looks exactly like J's bedroom from when she was a teenager) and going through her wardrobe to help her pick out an outfit? No they don't people, but this one sure did! Beyonce and I were having the BEST time and I wouldn't have been surprised if, had the dream continued,  she invited me along to whatever she was doing that night. We'll never know, because the dream was cut short, but here is a picture of a rainbow that I took  at the pub the other night.

Stay tuned to Miss Soft Crab for a full description of our special dinner later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment