Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I just have one question (PM)

Well now I feel really bad because my version of iPhone has had the second, fuglier font as the notes font all along! Which is why I very rarely use the notes function. I was going to say I only use it when I really really really need to remember something, or when I am drunk, but then I looked at the notes I have stored in my phone and I think maybe I only use it when I am drunk. Consider:
F all of YI:
Salmon stack, popular: this is quite a long note I took when the chefs at TOYS were talking about ther food. I thought it would help us write our TOYS blog post but none of it makes any sense nor triggers any memories.
Hotrod: That's all that note says. Hotrod. I have no idea why I wrote it or what it means. It was written in September though, during the AFL finals series, so maybe I was referring to Jimmy Bartel?
Why isn't Brendan Fraser...: The full text of that note reads: Why isn't Brendan Fraser in more stuff?
While I don't remember writing it, it's the only note that makes sense to me. Why isn't Brendan Fraser in more stuff? I love that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment