Friday, June 8, 2012

TGIF (AM)

Oh, hi guys. 
Though I would love to write a really great post for you right now, there is a strong chance that anything I write will be pretty lame, on account of me waking up at 5am this morning and not being able to get back to sleep.
Instead, I think  it's best for everybody if I just show you these two things that amused me during the course of the week. Lets begin!  

First, a couple of texts I got from Le Flav in the middle of the night a few days ago:

Sounds like that kid was having a really great night! Shame I wasn't really a part of it. :-(

Now look at this. 



When I look at this, I see the sorrow of a dog whose nap has been interrupted by a bunch of people standing around getting their photo taken.

Now that I look at these things side by side I wonder if I am too easily amused. Oh well. 

TGIF!

1 comment: