Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Good for you, winter (PM)

Let's hear it for winter! That punctual little son of a bitch.

Winter, you can be as cold as ice, lord knows you sure were yesterday. It was like being at the snow, but not as pretty. Yeah, winter is pretty, but the snow, fuggetaboutit.

I effing hate the cold. I like it when there is snow or when I am super warm while around me is cold, but on the whole the cold and dark brings me down. But hey, that's not winter's fault. Winter is just doing its job. Somebody's got to. And you know what? K's right. It's not all bad.

Thanks to winter I have totally justified buying myself this Alpha60 blanket/coat:

Slankie, I'm gonna wrap you around me so good!

I don't think it is really that long. Is it that long? I don't know if it is that long. Currently it is on lay-by and it is all I can do to keep myself from just slamming the rest of the money down on my credit card and wearing that gorgeous slanket non-stop. Slanket, I can't wait for your arrival into my loving arms.



And while we are on the topic of wrapping up, let's here it for doona. Winter is the time for doona to shine, and who doesn't love a doona!? Imagine snuggling down under this:

Not my doona


Hells yeah!

And the food, all that stodgy rich delicious food! Baked goods! Yes please!

So come on guys, let's all take it easy on winter. That ol' season has it pretty rough, but it gives us al sorts of fashion and food and hibernating opportunities that just aren't available to us the rest of the year. Winter! HUZZAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment