Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Regrets (PM)

Well now we're on the topic, I  might mention the major regret of my life. 


Not seeing Leonard Cohen when he came to town is pretty much the major regret of my life.
I can't explain why I didn't go. I think it might be because I am a moron. That's my guess.
Actually, the first time he came, in February 2009, it was slap-bang in the middle of when I was breaking up with Ribeye. Then, I wasn't in the mood to hear all those songs of love and hate.

Im not being poetic, guys. Leonard Cohen really does have an album called Songs of Love and Hate.
See? It contains such classics as 'Last Year's Man' and 'Famous Blue Raincoat'

But then he came back in 2010. And again I didn't go. And there is no reason why not. Except that i'm a moron!
#neveragain


No comments:

Post a Comment